Monoprice Select 3d Printing Pen 2022 : This printer features a single extruder, which is capable of printing in PLA, ABS, and other materials. You can print from a Windows® or Mac® PC using a USB connection or can print from 3D model files stored on a microSD card, without the need for a PC connection of any kind.
Best Monoprice Select 3d Printing Pen 2022
#01 – Monoprice – 15365 Select Mini 3D Printer v2 – White With Heated (120 x 120 x 120 mm) Build Plate, Fully Assembled + Free Sample PLA Filament And MicroSD Card Preloaded With Printable 3D Models
- Support for All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
- Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
- Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We even include sample PLA filament and a MicroSD card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
- Sample Filament diameter- 1.75mm, Filament size spool/sample- about 10ft. One sample print, Filament Color- natural/clear
- Heated aluminum build plate nozzle cooling fan for printing all filament types. Complete kit with sample PLA filament, bed scraper, and MicroSD card with preloaded model files. Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity. PC and Mac compatible. Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software
#02 – Monoprice 121711 Select Mini 3D Printer V2 – Black With Heated (120 x 120 x 120 mm) Build Plate, Fully Assembled + Free Sample PLA Filament And MicroSD Card Preloaded With Printable 3D Models
- The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials
- Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
- Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory.
- We even include a MicroSDTM card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
- PC and Mac compatible. Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software.Max. Extruder Temperature: +482°F (+250°C)
#03 – Monoprice MP300 3D Printer Guider II – Black with Large Heated Build Plate (280 x 250 x 300 mm) Fully Enclosed, Touch Screen, Assisted Leveling, Easy Wi-Fi, 8GB Internal Memory (130527)
- Large build volume: The 11.0" X 9.8" X 11.8" (280 x 250 x 300 mm) build area allows you to print large models or multiple smaller models at the same time
- Assisted leveling: the assisted bed leveling system makes the process of setting up the print bed as easy as following the instructions on the touch screen interface
- Auto resume: the built-in Auto resume feature means that you won't have a long Print job ruined by a blackout or even accidental unplugging
- Built-in memory: the 8 GB of internal memory can store multiple model files, so you can print without the need for a physical or wireless connection
- Monoprice 3D printers offer a 30 day money back guarantee. After 30 days, Monoprice stands behind their products by offering a 1 year repair warranty for any manufacture defects on our printers
#04 – Monoprice-134438 MP10 Mini 3D Printer – Black with (200 x 200 mm) Magnetic Heated Build Plate
- [ASSISTED BED LEVEL SENSOR] Leveling is easy with the level sensor. It will detect differences in the bed, which allows you to set an accurate Z offset to make first layers a breeze.
- [HEATED, REMOVABLE, & FLEXIBLE PRINT BED] Capable of easily hitting 100C, this print bed makes removing prints easier than ever. The magnetic platform also makes cleaning and removing the bed itself simple and straightforward.
- [2 SCREW HOTEND REMOVAL] Access to your hot end is easy, making quick changes to the tool head possible. Switch from a 0.4mm to a 0.6mm nozzle without the hassle of actually changing the nozzle. Quick, convenient, and easy.
- [DUAL Y GANTRY] The dual Y gantry provides a stable base for the printed, minimizing wobble found in single Y gantry models of 3D printers. This results in cleaner prints and prevents the need to level over and over again.
- [EASILY ACCESSIBLE MAGNETIC EXTRUDER] The removable magnetic carriage provides an easy launch point for changing to an extruder system of your choice. Working on your machine is more convenient than ever.
#05 – Monoprice MP10 3D Printer – Black with (300 x 300 mm) Magnetic Heated Build Plate, Resume Printing Function, Assisted Leveling, and Touch Screen
- Easily Accessible Magnetic Extruder: The removable magnetic carriage provides an easy launch point for changing to an extruder system of your choice. Working on your machine is more convenient than ever.
- 2 Screw Hotend Removal: Access to your hotend is easy, making quick changes to the tool head possible. Switch from a 0.4mm to a 0.6mm nozzle without the hassle of actually changing the nozzle. Quick, convenient, and easy.
- Heated, Removable, & Flexible Print Bed: Capable of easily hitting 100 degree C, this large 300 x 300 print bed makes removing prints easier than ever. The magnetic platform also makes cleaning and removing the bed itself simple and straightforward.
- Assisted Bed Level Sensor: Leveling is easy with the level sensor. It will detect differences in the bed, which allows you to set an accurate Z offset to make first layers a breeze.Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dual Y Gantry: The dual Y gantry provides a stable base for the printbed, minimizing wobble found in single Y gantry models of 3D printers. This results in cleaner prints and prevents the need to level over and over again.
#06 – Monoprice Maker Ultimate 2 3D Printer – with (200 x 150 x 150 mm) Heated and Removable Glass Built Plate, Auto Bed Leveling, Internal Lighting & Built-in Filament Detector
- AUTO BED LEVELING: Eliminate the hassles of bed leveling with screws and springs. The built-in inductive sensor can automatically level the print bed, saving you times and aggravation. let makes the print bed absolutely level, ensuring that the first print layers is properly adhere to the build plate. Additionally, each printer is pre-levelled at factory before it ships.
- HEATED AND REMOVABLE GLASS BUILD PLATE: The glass build plate provides the flattest surface possible, ensuring that the first print layers are flawless. The build plate can be heated to 100C, which helps first layer adhesion with materials such as ASA and ABS.
- FILAMENT DETECTOR: With the Ultimate 2, you have no need to worry about running out of filament in the middle of a print. The built-in filament sensor detects when the filament has been consumed and automatically pauses the print, allowing you to load a fresh spool of filament to finish your print. Maximum Power Consumption is 200 watts
- FULLY ENCLOSED: Environmental factors can cause prints to curl, split, or otherwise fail, especially when working with more temperature sensitive filaments. The full enclosure helps maintain internal temperatures, ensuring that drafts, air conditioning, and other environmental factors have no effect on the print.
- INTERNAL LIGHTING: The full enclosure has the negative effect of making it more difficult to see your print, without using a flashlight or other spot lighting. The Ultimate 2 features a row of LED lights inside the enclosure, allowing you to easily monitor your print.
#07 – Monoprice 121666 Mini Delta 3D Printer With Heated (110 x 110 x 120 mm) Build Plate, Auto Calibration, Fully Assembled for ABS & PLA + Free MicroSD Card Preloaded With Printable 3D Models
- Touchscreen Control, Updated Firmware and UI: You spoke and we listened. Larger icons, clear and concise instructions, and overall quality of life improvements make this 3D printer ideal for beginners and professionals alike.
- Fully assembled: the mp mini delta 3D printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box
- PoloPrint Pro Wi-Fi Connection: Connect to the printer over Wi Fi using the updated PoloPrint Pro app for iOS or Android.
- Open Source Friendly Cura Compatibility: The industry standard firmware is great for people who want to tinker. The printer is compatible with Cura and many other open source 3D printing slicing software packages.
- Quiet Driver Motors: Thanks to quieter driver motors, the Mini Delta V2 operates at a whisper quiet 30dBA, which is considerably quieter than the previous model.
#08 – Monoprice – 115830 PLA Plus+ Premium 3D Filament – Blue – 0.5kg Spool, 1.75mm Thick | Biodegradable | Same Strength As Standard ABS | For All PLA Compatible Printers
- PLA Plus+ is a good choice for a printing material if you are looking for high accuracy and high resolution.
- This 0.5kg spool features a thickness of 1.75mm ±0.10mm, with a roundness variation of only 0.03mm.
- It has a nominal processing temperature range of 205 ~ 225°C (401 ~ 437°F).
- Thickness and roundness factors are laser measured at the factory to ensure accuracy over the entire length of the filament.
- The negatives of using PLA Plus+ is that it is vulnerable to degradation from moisture, sunlight, and heat.
#09 – Monoprice Voxel 3D Printer – Black/Gray with Removable Heated Build Plate (150 x 150 x 150 mm) Fully Enclosed, Touch Screen, 8Gb and Wi-Fi, Large (133820)
- Quick change nozzle: unlike other 3D printers, which require tools and 20-40 minutes of work to replace the nozzle, The voxel has a quick change nozzle that allows you to change the nozzle in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind
- Heated, flexible, and removable: The removable, flexible build plate makes removing a model A breeze. Simply remove and flex it to dislodge the model. You can easily replace it if it becomes damaged or can swap in a second build plate to start a new print immediately after completion of a project. Additionally, it can be heated to temperatures up to 60°c
- Auto Leveling: the printer ships fully calibrated and ready to print out of the box. If necessary, you can easily adjust the distance between the nozzle and the bed via the touch screen interface.Operating compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Linux
- Auto feeding with filament sensor: makes loading filament simple. Insert your filament into the printer’s filament loading Port, then tap ‘load filament’ on the color touchscreen menu. Additionally, a built-in sensor recognizes low filament levels and will pause prints in progress until filament is reloaded
- Please visit Monoprice website and search for 'voxel' Or Type Part number 33820 in the search bar to visit the product page and download the latest software and manual
#10 – SCRIB3D Advanced 3D Printing Pen with Display – Includes Advanced 3D Printing Pen, 3 Starter Colors of PLA Filament Stencil Book + Project Guide, and Charger
- [GREAT FOR GIFT-GIVING] Create, Draw, Doodle, Sketch, and Build like a Pro in 3D with our new SCRIB3D Advanced Pen. It features variable speed control, a large LCD screen to help monitor heat and ensure you have the correct settings, as well as a range of other engineering enhancements to ensure a smooth and accurate Doodling experience. Our most advanced 3D Printing Pen - designed for making accurate and creative 3d models and structures. The only limit is your imagination.
- [DESIGNED WITH COMFORT] Sleek and ergonomic design with curvature intended to fit your hand for the most comfortable 3D drawing experience on the market. The Advanced pen's "soft touch" surface is designed for optimal Doodling comfort. Features LCD display with buttons for loading / unloading and adjusting the temperature and speed, as well as 8 different speed options so you can regulate speed & flow for optimal control of line thickness while creating.
- [READY-TO-USE KIT] Includes 2 colors (15 meters) of PLA plastic, power adapter, step-by-step manual, and a free stencil guide. Just plug it in, heat it up and enjoy the unlimited fun of creating a three-dimensional masterpiece like a Pro. PLA is a versatile, easy-to-use printing plastic that is great for both first time and advanced users.
- [BEGINNER FRIENDLY] Plug the adapter into the back of the pen and choose your filament. The red light will turn on indicating warm up, this will take about 2-3 mins. Double click the forward button to start and feed the filament through the back of the pen. Once the filament has reached the nozzle of the pen, click forward to stop the pen. Press the forward button once to start; click once to stop. Once you have completed your design, press and hold the reverse button to retract filament.
- [SAFE & RISK FREE PURCHASE] Built in safety features, anti clogging features, and intititve controls ensure a seamless Doodling experience. 1 year guarantee and responsive customer service. Buy with 100% confidence. If there are any quality issues or you need getting started tips, please feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Stay connected with: https://3dpenguides.com/
Related Tags: Monoprice Select 3d Printing Pen 2022